Why Work with a Former Police Officer?
After being charged with a crime, it’s completely natural to lose faith in Alabama’s criminal justice system. In fact, if you’re like most of my clients, you probably feel unheard, unsupported, and mistreated right now. I hope you realize the advantage it can give you to have a former police officer on your side.
During my 15 years on the police force, I specialized in drug crimes and violent crimes. As a result, I am especially capable when it comes to defending these types of criminal charges. Even if your case falls under a different category, you can trust that, between my experience as an officer and a lawyer, I am extremely capable of:
- Identifying any errors your arresting officer(s) may have made
- Verifying whether any drug and/or DUI-related tests pertaining to your case were administered correctly
- Thoroughly examining all evidence against you
- Using the information I discover to solidify your defense
- Determining the best course of action (negotiating a plea bargain, pushing to reduce the charges against you, or fighting to get the charges dropped altogether)
- Aggressively defending your rights in or out of trial
Whether the criminal charge you’re facing involves a drug or DUI charge, violence, theft, sexual assault, or another matter entirely, please don’t hesitate to call me. I offer free consultations to all criminal defense clients, so you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain by reaching out.